Looking Back And Moving Forward Part 3

 

Turn ON Your Brain - I stand by this. If a piece of media is engaging my mind is working to maintain that engagement. If the media is bad my brain is working to examine why this isn't working for me. So either way my mind is working.


This Movie is Rated F For Fun - I'm not sure I got my point across well. Yes, a piece of media should not be boring, but there are many ways to engage with media. If it's not boring to you, then it did it's job of providing something to enrich you. I'll probably expand on this later when the opportunity comes again.


Not-So-Jolly Rancher - I still haven't run into a good explanation for why this scene is here few people even talk about this. Will probably have to revisit this after some research.


Zack Snyder v Public Record - i was all over the place with this. Need to keep my points tightly focused. At least Ben Affleck turned out ok.


Redemption - pretty proud of this one. I probably should have given more examples, but those three jumped out at me


Still On About This - Yeah, BvS was a film I could not get out of my mind. Pretty proud of this one too. It was originally longer but cut it for brevity


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Back And Moving Forward Part 2

A Perfect Storm