Dear Triple A Games Industry, stop doing the following:
1. Micro-transactions in full-price games. This belongs in mobile games.
2. Spending too much money on graphics. They are as good as they're ever going to get, barring holodeck technology.
3. Season Passes. I will not spend money on wishes and dreams, only on real, finished products.
4. DLC that has obviously been cut from the main game to be sold to us later.
5. Releasing games that are in a shoddy, buggy unplayable state (looking at you, Assassin's Creed: Unity & Arkham Knight).
6. Blaming customers for your bad business decisions. Take responsibility for your mistakes.
7. Lying to your customers. If a game trailer uses in-game graphics, show us the actual in-game graphics, not trailers that have been doctored to look better than it actually is.
8. Chasing trends. Set the trends, don't imitate what seems to be the most popular thing.
9. Treating your customers like the enemy. We are not your enemy. Some of us love what you do. Half the battle is won already in that case. Simply treat us like a paying customer and the battle for our loyalty will be completely won.
10. Thinking you are entitled to our loyalty or money. Work to earn our loyalty/money.